You are here


Query: I suffered important material damages to my vehicle, because I crashed into a vehicle that drove through a stop sign. The local police verified that the other vehicle had no insurance. Who can I claim the compensation from?

Response: Compensation in such cases should be claimed from the Insurance Compensation Consortium, a state agency whose functions are to compensate damages caused to people and property in this case.

For further information, call 902-789-031. A specialized lawyer will deal with your query.

Follow us at:

Write us

at the e-mail

Call us

General Contact 93 552 94 02

Travel Assistance 93 488 80 73

Funeral service 93 552 94 00