You are here

Consulting and demand management of workers

I am suffering from a mobbing situation at work. How can I defend myself?

Query: Can the employer modify my normal workday?

Response: In accordance with article 41 of the E.T., if proven economic, technical and production reasons exist, the employer may modify your workday. The employer should communicate it to the employee with 30 days notice. If the modification has negative consequences for the employee, he is entitled to cancel his employment contract and receive compensation of 20 days a year with a maximum of 9 months of salary.

For further information, call 902-789-031. A specialised lawyer will deal with your query.

Follow us at:

Write us

at the e-mail

Call us

General Contact 93 552 94 02

Travel Assistance 93 488 80 73

Funeral service 93 552 94 00