You are here

Eviction for non-payment

Eviction for non-payment

Query: I own a rented flat and tenant has always paid me irregularly and never in the first seven days of each month, as we were agreed in the contract; now has more than four months without paying the rent. How should I act?

Response: You are advised to send a certified fax claiming the rent payment and indicating the obligation to pay agreed in the contract, and giving a deadline for them to pay what they owe. If they do not heed the request, you should file a complaint with the courts, obliging the tenants to pay all rents amounts due. Moreover, if you do not want those tenants to continue occupying your property, you can also request the termination of the contract and, depending on the amount claimed, the intervention of a lawyer and a solicitor.

For further information, call 902-789-031. A specialized lawyer will deal with your query.

Follow us at:

Write us

at the e-mail

Call us

Travel Assistance 93 488 80 73

Funeral service 93 552 94 00