You are here

Inheritances and donations

In what circumstances are we entitled to a rebate on inheritance and donation tax?

Query: My father has died recently and he was living in nursing home, where he was registered. When we pay the inheritance tax, can I apply for a tax rebate based on permanent residence in the flat owned by him in which he used to live?

Response: Yes, you can apply for that tax rebate, provided that no more than two years have passed since he entered the nursing home.

For further information, call 902-789-031. A specialized lawyer will deal with your query.

Follow us at:

Write us

at the e-mail

Call us

Travel Assistance 93 488 80 73

Funeral service 93 552 94 00