You are here


Query: I am recovering from injuries I suffered as a result of a road accident, for which I was not responsible. How long do I have to claim compensation?

Response: If you choose to consider it a criminal offence, the term is 6 months from the date of the accident. This is the fastest and cheapest way. If you choose to treat it as a civil offence, the term is 1 year from the date of the accident.

For further information, call 902-789-031. A specialized lawyer will deal with your query.

Follow us at:

Write us

at the e-mail

Call us

General Contact 93 552 94 02

Travel Assistance 93 488 80 73

Funeral service 93 552 94 00