You are here


Query: As a result of a road accident in which I was involved, I was unable to work while my van was being repaired in the garage. Can I claim compensation from the person responsible for the accident, for the loss of profit I have suffered during this period?

Response: In addition to the damages your van has suffered, you can also claim for loss of profit due to the accident, but you must have the papers to justify the economic loss.

For further information, call 902-789-031. A specialized lawyer will deal with your query.

Follow us at:

Write us

at the e-mail

Call us

Travel Assistance 93 488 80 73

Funeral service 93 552 94 00