You are here

Recognition, management and advice regarding physical disability

I want to apply for disability benefit. What should I do?

Query: Should I request recognition of a grade of disability?

Response: Application forms for the recognition of disability may be obtained from any of the registration offices in each region. For instance, the agency responsible for this in Catalonia is the department of Social Welfare.

For further information, call 902-789-031. A specialised lawyer will attend to your request.

Follow us at:

Write us

at the e-mail

Call us

General Contact 93 552 94 02

Travel Assistance 93 488 80 73

Funeral service 93 552 94 00