You are here

Urban leases

What is the maximum for a lease agreement?

Query: My father was the holder of a forced extension lease and he died. For my mother to continue living in the flat, what procedures do we have to carry out?

Answer: You should notify the flat owner or manager about this, attaching a death and cohabitation certificate, within 3 months from the death. This notification should be sent by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt, or by certified fax.

For further information, call 902-789-031. A specialized lawyer will deal with your query.

Follow us at:

Write us

at the e-mail

Call us

General Contact 93 552 94 02

Travel Assistance 93 488 80 73

Funeral service 93 552 94 00